What is NLP?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is an incredibly powerful discipline that enables people to unblock the structures of human communication and human excellence. By doing so people can think, communicate and manage themselves, and others, more effectively.
NLP explores the relationships between how we think (neuro), how we communicate (linguistic) and our patterns of behaviour and emotion (programmes).
By studying and learning from these relationships people can effectively transform the way they traditionally think and act, adopting new, far more successful models of human excellence. (This activity is called modelling and is a key feature that distinguishes NLP from psychology).
In effect, NLP is a powerful change management tool that transforms the way people think and act to have the greatest impact both professionally and personally. That’s why NLP is one of the most powerful skills used in business management, psychology, sales, sports coaching and all forms of personal development.
NLP can help you to:
- Be more successful by learning to influence your emotional and psychological states.
- Replace negative behaviors and habits with positive ones.
- Transform the way you go about everyday tasks.
- Be more aware of your impact on others and how to manage your behaviour for optimal results.
- Better understand your own motivations, needs and behaviors and use these positively to have the greatest impact.
- Better understand your staff’s and customer’s needs, motivations and behaviors.
- Improve and enhance your interpersonal communication at the office and at home.
- Pain Elimination.