- Is your child unhappy but doesn’t want to talk to you about what’s upsetting them?
- Do you want to change the behavior of your child but you don’t know how?
- Have you and your child run out of ideas to solve the problem and need some fresh new ones?
- Do you feel your child needs to talk to someone who is not related to the issue or is not you?
- Could your child benefit from learning new life skills but you don’t have the time or the know-how to do so?
An indirect and additional benefit of life coaching children is raising a child’s self-esteem and confidence. When a child sees that they are able to change one area of their life it makes them realise they are capable of making significant changes in other areas.
I also find that having a trustworthy outsider for a child to talk to can be very beneficial especially if the problem is family related.
For help with:
- Self esteem
- Poor body image
- Setting positive goals
Book your free consultation in the privacy and comfort of your own home (alternatively at a neutral venue).